Command Prompt, also known as cmd.exe or cmd (after its executable file name), is the command-line interpreter on Windows OS and is used widely for different purposes. It is the counterpart of COMMAND.COM in DOS and Windows 9x systems (where it is also called “MS-DOS Prompt”).
This is the ugly-looking default look of the command utility.
The Tweaked one looks like this.
So here are the steps to follow:
- Right-click on the title bar of the command window and choose properties.
- Select Consolas font and select 18 or more as the font size.
- Click the layout tab
- Customise the screen buffers Width: 100 Height: 300
- Change the window size Width:100 Height:30 (Do keep in mind the monitor resolution and the ratio). Choose the best for you.
- Click the Colors tab.
- Now carefully copy the values from this screenshot onto yours for the Screen Text.
- Set RGB(0,168,252)
- Similarly, for the Screen Background select the black.
- Click ok.
- You Have this Neon Glow command prompt.
This is my first Blog. Hope you will like it. Comments, please . 🙂